Today we found out that there is no way to continue programming together without first defining some internal interfaces for our erlang modules. Every time someone added some functionality it broke the entire application because of the changed method calls.
So we decided to set up a new Wiki page: Interfaces
Untill now there are only three interfaces, the ones we are working on right now, but we want to add a interface for each of the modules we use. They will help us to structure the application and to easy understand what each module is supposed to do.
We tried to do that by the "Single responsibility principle", where each module only has one responsibility. If its doing more than one thing then obviously it needs refactoring.
Time: 10 hours